The Opossum-Palooza

It's okay. We don't know what the name means either.

12.15.2006

I'm Back - With Raging Lust for the Dreamboat


Only the news delivered by my beloved fellow blogger Captain Caveman that Tom Brady is single again could get this screaming fangirl back on the blogger train. I've been spending most of my time writing about the Titans over at the aol fanhouse, but I think we all know that it ain't Vince Young that gets my knickers in a twist.
As cliche as it is, I do love me some Tom Brady. And now that he single again, I'm going to being "Operation Siobhan's Shock and Awe."
Not sure exactly what that entails yet, but I'll keep you posted.
Oh -- and look for pictures from my trip tp Kentucky (my native state) that include me with the world's biggest bat, me with fake Barbaro ("you cannot read this...") and me loving up on a barrel on Maker's Mark in typically classy Siobhan fashion.
Hooray, Bourbon!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Christ he looks good there..need to go find where I left that toy....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home